Friday, October 06, 2006

IT..

Tests have been postponed to mon..Had roll duty today and it was interesting. Hm..a few days ago, we had english..and Paul got out of his seat to sit next to Manuela to chat with her..and since I was standing and finally found a seat..*lol* i sat down..the person sitting next to me was Shuje..lol..and IT was there..i think IT couldn't handle it and said to me..you are ticklish arent u..and she started tickling me.bt as usual..the me..wasnt that ticklish..so didnt succumb to her tickling..and Shuje went: Stop bugging her... *lol* i think IT was very furious and jealous..lol..her nick put: status: as bad as can be *lol..yeah rite* IT has roll duty on mon.so i assume Shuje would be very happy..lol..Mm..ms slifirski came back to school with her baby today..didnt get to talk much to her because i had roll duty.. :'( ms slifirski asked for me in class as well..so I was happy she remembered me..hehe..cause to her..im like the quite yet cheeky type..lol
was reading bleach manga and rukia's zanpaktou was soo cool :) shes still my ever favourite character..lol..o wells..should go off now..dinner and then caregroups gonna start..mm..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home